Building a strong brand for your organization is important to attract new players while setting it apart from other local leagues.
There are numerous ways to build a strong brand, such as:
- Setting up your custom online Fan Wear store
- Building a strong grassroots presence
- Getting your league’s members excited about representing your brand
Before you can start working on building a strong reputation and setting up your online Fan Wear store, make sure your league’s brand is ready to go.
First, get a quality logo. Some associations already have good logos, some may need an upgrade, and some organizations may not have a logo at all. It’s never a bad idea to give your logo a reboot. And, it’s easier than you may think.
Even if you are not a professional designer, there are countless websites where you can create a high-quality logo, such as Fiverr.com or looka.com. Fiverr is a marketplace for various types of designs and levels of designers, offering straight-forward pricing set by the designers. Looka offers packages starting at a baseline price, with the ability to upgrade to more tools and services.
Want to shop around? We’ve combed through some websites for you.
Here are some websites offering similar services:
MAKE THIS YOUR FAN WEAR SHOP GOALS
Here are a few things to take into consideration when designing a logo:
- Simple – A good logo needs to be simple and legible without looking crowded
- High resolution – A high-quality logo will look the best on any website or t-shirt
- Sizes – Get different sizes so you can have the same logo for different uses. Our Fan Wear stores accept logos that are 2500 x 2500 pixels with 300 DPI (dots per inch) for a quality logo for apparel. Learn more about DPI here.
- Transparent background – Meaning, no background at all. This way you can use the logo anywhere.
- File type – PNG files are widely used and accepted, and usually have a higher quality resolution.
- Colors – A good logo looks good in black and white, as well as in color.
Investing time in a good logo can greatly improve your website and online apparel store so your members and fans can support and sport your organization’s brand!